Download the setup files and run it from the Downloads Page
Follow the instructions on the installation wizard to complete installation
When finished, a new icon (Think Backup! Lite / Think Backup! Pro) will be installed to the system tray (near the clock) automatically and Think Backup! Lite / Think Backup! Pro will be launched automatically.
If you don't have a backup account, register a trial user by the following steps
- Enter the [Login Name], [Password] and [Confirm Password] of your choice
- Enter your [Email] in the text field provided
- Press the [Submit] button
- You should now be logged onto the backup server already (if the [Login Name] of your choice is already taken by another user, try a different login name)
If you have a backup account already, select [already a user?] and logon to the server with your existing username and password.
If this is your first time logging into the server, you will be guided to create a backup set
- Enter a backup set name of your choice in the [Name] field, choose the type of backup set in the [Type] field and then press [Next] button.
- Select the files that you want to backup
- Setup the backup schedule by pressing the [Add] button (please note that you can add multiple backup schedules to a backup set and please select the "Run scheduled backup on this computer" checkbox if you would like to run Continuous Data Protection (CDP))
- Setup the encryption setting for your backup set (if you don't know much about encryption, just accept the default values here)
- Press the [OK] button to complete the configuration of backup set
Scheduled backup will run automatically if you leave your computer on.
To run a backup immediately,
Download your software or